Our corporate strategy remains consistent and clear - deliver long-term stakeholder returns by maximising free cash flow generation from responsible mining of high quality, long life assets and disciplined capital allocation.
Our operational strategy is focused on long-term production of profitable ounces - value over volume. Stringent cost management and disciplined capital allocation provides the Company with the financial flexibility to promote further growth both organically and through value-accretive opportunities.
This is achieved through our three strategic pillars:
- Shareholder dividends take priority on allocation of surplus free cash flow
- Profit share and royalty payments in accordance with the Concession Agreement
- Substantial local employers and procurement of local suppliers
- Sukari life of mine in excess of 14 years
- Unconstrained orebody
- Results-driven exploration to unlock additional sources of high-grade underground ore
- Maintain a low-cost operation through stringent cost management and identify cost-saving initiatives
- Improve productivity through continuous workplace training and plant optimisation
- Target underground resource/reserve replacement at Sukari
- Comprehensive brownfield exploration programme across Sukari tenement
- Secured 3,000km2 of highly prospective greenfield exploration ground within the Egyptian Nubian Shield
- Doropo Project PFS underway assessing potential to be our next gold mine
- Early stage exploration at ABC Project targeting potential gold mineralised scale across 90km strike