The Sukari Gold Mine
- How far away from Cairo is Sukari?
Sukari is 700km or 465 miles from Cairo – the same distance as London to Zurich.
- How much gold is Centamin expected to produce in 2014?
2014 production is expected to be 420,000 ounces of gold with average cash costs of approximately US$700 per ounce.
Dividends, Debt and Hedging
- Does Centamin pay a dividend?
Centamin announced an update to its dividend policy on 16 May 2014 details of which can be found by clicking on this link.
- Does Centamin have any debt or hedging?
No, Centamin is debt free and 100% unhedged.
- How can I buy shares in Centamin?
Centamin shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: CEY) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol: CEE). To purchase shares in the company, contact any FSA-registered brokerage firm.
- How do I find out how many shares in Centamin I own?
If you hold your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your brokerage firm. If you are a registered shareholder, you can contact Centamin's registrar, Computershare Investor Services, for information about your share certificates. Computershare can be reached toll-free at 0870 889 3268 (from the UK) or 1-800-564-6253 (from the US or Canada) or by visiting their website.
- Who should I contact regarding my share certificate?
Contact Centamin's registrar's, Computershare Investor Services. They can be reached toll-free at 0870 889 3268 (from the UK) or 1-800-564-6253 (from the US or Canada) or by visiting their website.
- Can I buy gold directly from Centamin?
No, Centamin has a contract to sell 100% of its production to a nominated overseas refinery (Johnson Matthey in Canada).
- How can I get a hard copy of the Annual Report?
Please email your full name and postal address to email@example.com and we will arrange for a hard copy of the latest annual report to be sent to you.
- How do I join Centamin's press release distribution list?
Visit the 'Media' section of the website and complete the email alerts form. This will allow us to add you to Centamin's distribution list.
- How do I find out about job vacancies at Centamin?
- Who do I contact to get more information about Centamin?
Please contact Andy Davidson, Head of Investor Relations or Bobby Morse at Buchanan (Centamin's Financial Public Relations Advisor).
Head of Investor Relations
Telephone: +44 (0) 1534 828708
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7466 5000